Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009

one





bag & skirt: Zara, blouse&necklace: H&M,
jacket: Vero Moda


Everytime I have to create new titles for my outfit, so I thought I just number it one, two etc. This is what I wore yesterday. Here in Austria it's getting cold and rainy.

Today I had a stressful day, went to exhibition of friend of mine, who makes jewelries. I bought a necklace, but I don't like it that much. Later I go to have some drinks with my husband.

xoxo zola

Thank you all for supporting my blog and leaving me such lovely comments.

8 Kommentare:

L.E. van Uum hat gesagt…

Beautiful outfit! Great jacket it is from H&M?
Check my blog:
lotteesmeevanuum.blogspot.com

xxx
piece de resistance

FashionHippieLoves hat gesagt…

wundervolles Outfit!!!
Gefällt mir sehr gut, vorallem die Jacke!!!

X

Couture Carrie hat gesagt…

Gorgeous look, darling!!

xoxox,
CC

pamlarouge hat gesagt…

My little Zola! You are so fashionable, I'm jealous ;) I love reading about your everday life, I want to start a blog of my own soon :D Miss you!

Unknown hat gesagt…

HEY THANKS FOR BECOMING MY FOLLOWER. NICE SHOES

Mode Junkie hat gesagt…

so why did you buy the necklace? i hate when friends sell me stuff i don't like. but i end up buying something for friendship's sake. LOL

anyway, LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!

Unlikely You hat gesagt…

Mmm, i like how you mix all the season's trends. Military, big baubles, and leopard prints.

Anonym hat gesagt…

schöne zara bag :D

lg

aurela