Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2009

two




Blazer&jeans&Clutch: Zara, Top: H&M, Shoes, Lipgloss: Essence

This is what I wore when we went out for some drinks. It was fun. I forgot my camera so I took the photos later at home. Sorry, you can't barely see my outfit, I just hate my camera. I love the shoes, they look like Balmain. I got them actually for my prom and I wear them when I go out. I really love the clutch I got from Zara. The colour is just perfect. And my favourite lipgloss that's from Essence (I dont know if you guys know this label). It's very cheap label, but I love it.


xoxo zola

Kommentare:

O'Style hat gesagt…

The shoes are beautiful!

mwwwas!!

ANATXU hat gesagt…

Oh! I love this shoes!! and de cltuch is very amazing!

You looks very pretty

Kisses

The Man Who Knew Too Much hat gesagt…

Love these heels.

Angela hat gesagt…

the shoes are to die for! love the outfit, especially the colorful clutch.

Pink hat gesagt…

Die Schuhe und die Tasche *verliebt*

Talisa hat gesagt…

Sehr schönes Outfit!!!

Ashley hat gesagt…

Those pumps are awesome!!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

ALWAYS CHASING hat gesagt…

The shoes have such a beautiful shape. Gorgeous.

www.sexyinthecity.es hat gesagt…

Hi darling!!
thanks for visit my blog ;) your's is lovely! Totally in love with your shoes, are killer!!
xx

www.sexyinthecity.es

Taylor Sterling hat gesagt…

great shoes!!

i heart alice. hat gesagt…

hey dear :D

thanks for your comment!
i really love your shoes! gorgeous! and i also got this clutch!

love, alice

BALKAN COUTURE hat gesagt…

Your clutch is gorgeous :D


XXX

monica w hat gesagt…

those shoes!!!!

and love the pink clutch

Lena Nguyen hat gesagt…

I love this outfit, especially those shoes! If you have the chance, please check out my blog :)

Lena Nguyen hat gesagt…

I love this outfit, especially those shoes! If you have the chance, please check out my blog :)

Coop hat gesagt…

beautifull
now i'm your fan


Visit, Comment or Follow my blog
www.coopstyle.com

:-)

DiscoVery hat gesagt…

The shoes are stunning! where are they from?

vani hat gesagt…

die schuhe sind der wahnsinn!!!