Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012

My first guest

In today´s post I would like to introduce you my dear husband Thomas. I love his sense for fashion and trends. He is open-minded to new trends, isn´t afraid of standing out and of being individual. When he wears a certain look, he does it with full conviction as if he always wore it. 

My husband is my fashion-advisor, my inspiration and my best-friend. I love him.



Me wearing: dress&blazer: Zara, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Clutch: H&M, Necklace: Chanel


                

He is wearing: Coat, bow-tie, gloves & shoes: Zara, trouser & shirt: H&M





13 Kommentare:

Viv hat gesagt…

you guys are adorable together! love your leopard dress, so beautiful :)


myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

i love leopard dress!1


thechicmode.blogspot.com

Stefanie hat gesagt…

Ihr zwei seht süß aus :)
Alles Liebe,
Stefanie take-the-biscuit.blogspot.com

Audrey B hat gesagt…

Awww, such a sweet couple :) www.casualglamorous.com

finethenbelikethat hat gesagt…

You two make such a stylish team!

Francesca Giusti hat gesagt…

love the leopard dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Sara hat gesagt…

You both have great style! Very chic.

Bisous, Sara

Lilianajcardoso hat gesagt…

wow that dress is amazing!

Tonya hat gesagt…

You guys make a perfect dressed couple! I love his bow tie..so cool! And the leopard print looks so chic on you...wonderful :)

www.themoptop.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

That's so adorable how you and your husband are like fashion buddies too!
Super cute :) Also loove your watch
and pumps!

Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

BaBaSSU hat gesagt…

very good on you.
leopard dress matching good with black.
mind following each other?

mademoiselle classy hat gesagt…

So ein schönes Kleid!

http://mademoiselleclassy.blogspot.com/

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh my gosh, such a cute post!! Never even thought of introducing my significant other. Thanks for the idea ;) You guys looks great together.

Ginger @ Chic by Night
chicbynight.blogspot.com